Commission Terms Of Service
- Use the commission form to request a commission. I reserve the right to decline commissions.
- Payments are done through my store using USD ($) as currency, upfront, and can be done either by card or PayPal.
- I hold the right to post images of the commission, use for publicity.
- I reserve the right to decide if the creation of the artwork is to be live streamed or not.
- When you commission you need to fill in the commission form carefully and correctly.
- You need to provide me with appropriate references and other information of the artwork were applicable.
- You must carefully read through this Commissions Terms of Service page. Confirmation of your understanding will be noted upon a commission request.
- You must try to respond in a timely fashion in order to keep the project moving. If you have any circumstance that is restricting your communication then please let us know as soon as possible during the project.
- Deadlines must be agreed on beforehand, and depending on the time frame, deadlines may require a rush fee (The fee is calculated based on the complexity and will be assessed on a individual project basis).
- Revisions to the artwork is included in the price but only for the following approval stages:
- rough sketch & colour plan
- at 50% progress
- Revisions due to my own faults are free. Other revisions than previously mentioned have to be paid for.
- Commissions are generally non refundable.
- Condition for the refunds are either if I haven’t started on your commission (within 4 days from when payment was made) or if I’m not for any reason able to provide the product.